Helping rail contractors manage safe worksites.
50 years' experience on various rail projects - ranging from 1 person operations to multi-million dollar projects - has taught us one thing: how to get it right the first time, every time.
We partner with our clients to provide reliable, well trained and experienced rail corridor protection specialists, in roles ranging from handsignallers to possession protection officers.
But that's only part of what we do. We've all worked on-the-ground in all the various safe working roles, and each of us holds PO4 competencies, so we understand the bigger picture. We know what works when it comes to increasing productivity, removing project bottlenecks, and delivering excellent results.
How we can help
Quantum Safety offers the following services:
Safe working labour hire
Our team has many years of experience in delivering specialist workforce solutions for rail projects across Australia, meaning you can trust Quantum Safety to place the right team of people, every time.
Our worksite protection specialists are skilled in various levels, satisfying any safe working requirement:
- Protection Officers Level 1-4
- Possession Planning & Coordination Services
- Handsignallers level 1-2
- Electrical Permit Holder (Mei)
- Traffic Officers (WSA01)
- Zone Marshals
- PICOW (Person in charge of works - Sydney Light Rail)
Safety is our top priority and we ensure that all of our employees meet
client & Legislative Requirements. All personnel are
provided with ongoing training and accreditation to keep them at the forefront
of their field.
Safe working planning: rail safety requirements
We work with you to develop effective and efficient worksite protection solutions to meet the rail safety requirements of the worksite and its conditions. We identify the most practicable options, with efficiency and safety always top of mind.
Why choose Quantum Safety for your track protection services?
- We only provide worksite protection solutions for the rail industry, making us a specialist provider
- Deep understanding of the rail corridor and safety risks
- Genuine commitment to focus on your bottom line
- A management team with a specialised mix of planning, operations and strategic experience
- A unique approach to recruitment and training that ensures that we can provide the right skills at any time
- Safe working personnel who are trained to the highest standards and are fully qualified to protect any rail worksite
Let's explore the possibilities. Contact Us