WORK WITH US
Are you looking for a career that brings out your best?
In a place that values diversity, inclusion and a highly collaborative culture?
With an organisation that will help you grow and advance your career at every turn?
At Quantum Safety, you'll find your passion, do your best work, and embark on a future of constant learning. After all, it's our people, their skills and industry expertise that make Quantum Safety exceptional.
Our Behaviours guide our actions and how we operate each day, every day:
- Encourage to be challenged if we fall short of our values
- Foster a culture of transparency and organisational learning from errors or mistakes
- Have the courage to do what we say and live by our values
- Active and meaningful commitment to achieve excellence in our service
If these behaviours are at the core of who you are, then Quantum Safety could be the right place for you.
Worksite protection roles
As a part of Quantum Safety, you'll play an important role in delivering
quality services and safe working solutions to our customers in the rail
industry. We offer a diverse number of rewarding opportunities, including:
- Protection Officers Level 1-4
- Possession Planning & Coordination Services
- Handsignallers level 1-2
- Electrical Permit Holder (Mei)
- Traffic Officers (WSA01)
- Zone Marshals
- PICOW (Person in charge of works - Sydney Light Rail)
Grow your skills
As part of your professional development, we provide plenty of opportunities
for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification.
As part of our commitment to professional development, you'll receive a mix of
external training, in-house training, and ongoing on-the-job training.
Some of the different training and development opportunities include operational
knowledge, skills training, and health and safety training.
Join us and you'll be working for a company that's focused on service, quality
and safety. And not just for our customers, but for every member of the Quantum
Safety family too.
Work safety officers are in high demand. Submit your CV below and we'll be in touch.